Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Josefina arrived! Good and Bad...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Katie148:
    That mark on her nose looks like the little rub marks dolls can get when their noses rub against the top of their box. My Kailey has a faint one, and my Kaya had a really bad one when I first took her out of the box....
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I think too. Twice I've received new dolls from AG with tiny scuffs on their noses just from having the doll head bouncing around in the box during shipping. One cleaned up pretty easily, the other is still there very faint. Since the dolls were brand new, I didn't want to return them.

    Julia

  2. #12
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also have had AG and Gotz Little Sisters have the same nose rub mark. I also assumed it was from the box. Great ideas on how to buff it! Thank you.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! Two big suprises in one day! I get a knock on the door a little while ago and there was Elizabeth! [img]smile.gif[/img] 2 dolls in 1 day!!! WOW! [img]smile.gif[/img] Im adding pictures of her now.. she is beautiful! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What a lucky day for you!!!! And Josefina is gorgeous!!!!!!!!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whata beautiful doll!!!!!!!!! congratulations!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone! I think so far Josefina is my favorite doll.... maybe because she is new to me.... there is something about her that stands her apart from the rest..... Elizabeth is pretty too... she looks like Marisol in a lot of ways.... I cant wait to see her collection....

  7. #17
    Evette
    Guest Evette's Avatar
    Boy!!!! She is a real beauty. I do not see a mark either. She looks flawless to me. Congratulations on your family addition!
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •